Terms and Conditions
1) All covers and sashes remain the property of Just Say Chairs.
2) A £25 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve the date of your special occasion.
3) Any venue further than a 15 mile radius from Great Torrington will incur a fuel charge of 50p per mile (we will give you 60 miles for free, to deliver and dress and collect after your event).
4)Final numbers will be needed 2 months prior to your event, you will then be invoiced via email.
5) Full payment is required 1 month before your event.
6) We will set up your covers and sashes either the day before or the morning of your event. Which ever is convenient to you or the venue.
7) We will collect covers and sashes from your venue the day after your event at a time pre arranged with you or the venue.
8) In the case of irreparable damage to covers or sashes you may be charged.
If you wish to set up yourself
1) We do not deliver if you set up your self, you will need collect the covers and sashes at a prearranged time from our address in Great Torrington.
2) You will be required to return the covers and sashes after your event.
At ‘Just Say Chairs’, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the information you share with us. We want you to understand the choices and control you have over your information. On 25 May 2018 most processing of personal data by organisations will have to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. Under the GDPR you have the right to request to view any information we hold about you and have the right to be forgotten.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information from you only when you make an enquiry with us, using our online form, messaging us on social media platforms or face to face.
What type of information is collected?
The personal information we collect might include your name, home address, email address and other contact details. However, we only collect the relevant amount of information necessary for the purpose in which the data is being collected. Therefore, if you are contacting us regarding the hire of our products or services, we need to know certain details to allow us to contact you and progress with your enquiry.
How is your information used?
We may use your personal information to:
- Contact you regarding our products or services;
- Carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of any changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest.
How your personal information is kept secure?
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect any personal identifiable information against loss, misuse or alteration. We will never share your information with any third party services and we will only retain the information as long as it is required.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Justsaychairs@outlook.com